♥︎The Memories At The Half Term ♥︎

I prepared the text on last Sunday don't be confused please!

Hello guys!
Hope you started well in the Sunday, 
if not you've enough time to change it!
Here we have a clearly blue sky and the sun is shining..

After my workout, I'd jumped in the shower and cooked lunch and breakfast for me. For Breakfast a smoothie:
  • One Banana with brown marks 
  • Four Strawberries
  • One tablespoon Chia Seeds
  • And two tablespoons oats

For Lunch I made me potato-carrot mash/purée, kale roast gently with  salt, pepper, sunflower oil and lemon juice, in addiction with pita and a quiche.. 

After the cooking I walked to the bus station and toke the bus to Maidstone, to meet a friend of mine (Lynn), to sit in a café and learning a bit at the afternoon we'll going to another café. Maidstone is with the bus one hour away and you can find in Maidstone a range from little cafés, restaurants, pubs and here is also a big, big shopping mal, also here is it very hilly..


Café: Puddings - coffee shop in Maidstone
I'll have some more pictures but I really want to post a new recommend.  
 And here you get maybe a little insight to Maidstone:


 
Lynn told me that in this is a café with deliciously meals and I know the picture could be better but the interesting thing on that is the products you can buy are present on this special shelf, it looks a bit for me like a scaffolding. 

 


    
Oh and ▴ here ▴ you can see a shop, and this shop is full of old fashion products, old necklaces, brooch, suitcases, travel accessories, clothes, hats, clothes, etc. 

 


Thank you Lynn for this picture!
For me is Maidstone perfect if you search for cafés, charity shops, and a little individual location..
BUT NOW BACK TO THE TITLE OF THIS POST!
The first wonderful memory was on Sunday, very spontaneous from a learning day to a let's travel to London!
Lynn you're amazing!! Haha another spontaneous character, wuuuuhuuu! Our Breakfast was by the way homemade vegan pancakes from the blogger "Healthy Living James".. 
The Café was good, we had some coffee and shared us a croissant and a banana cake. I can recommend the banana bread with a spice of cinnamon. 
Notes Covent Garden 31 St. Martin's Ln
http://notes-uk.co.uk

 

So after the café we walked around, we saw a street artist, we was in a old book shop, one of the most prettiest things in the book shop was for me the old spiral stairs and the headlines above each book topic, besides if you buy bibs and bobs (odds and ends, or postcards you got a transparent turquoise paper bag with a stamp from the book shop! Such a pretty thing in my eyes.. 
Hatchards book shop:187 Piccadilly,
St. James's, London W1J 9LE
 https://www.hatchards.co.uk

We walked the street straight down, we saw not only the bookshop also some luxury hotels, restaurants, cafés and shops. Haha and we ask a a door steward what's the way to the translation is and Lynn fall in love of his clearly and softly voice that was funny! His voice was really pleasant...
Here we walked another very little street with expensive shops, hotels and restaurants. 
 On this two pictures I really like the reflections and the colors!
Oh.. and w



Oh, look we saw a fancy car color in the near from the Ritz hotel

Here we discovery between two pubs a small street:



 
Selfies my not be missing

We arides the Hyde Park and enjoyed our snacks!!
I'm still surprised which places you can see and how much you can see in one day.. You have to choose the right person. I predicate that we doesn't take pictures like the typical "I stand in or in front of the red telephone boxes and the red double decker buses.." 

 


 Just in case you will buy also some really delicious Cockies from the street store Ben's Cockies:(we visit the shop in the Oxford Street)


After the Hyde Parc we walked slowly to the translation..

 
Nearly at the and we was in a japan paper book shop. Goodness the paper is so soft, I bought me a little grey notice book and a book with book jacket. The book is for my finance and like bills, statements of account. 
The shop called JP Books:
24-25 Denman St. Soho, London W1d 7HU

Before we traveled back with the train, we photographed us in front a lovely sunset, near the Temse and in the background you can see a big wheel (ferris wheel):


  





My other experience at the half term time was bowling in Tunbridge Wells (High Brooms) with friends, my bowling talent wasn't the best.. well I was the loser but I was the kind of people with the most potential, hahaha!! Oh and at this evening I played for the first time pool. At the second round we played boys vs. girls and of course woman power wins! (Thinking as specially on you Alba ♥︎) 


I'd one picture form this evening and the other polaroid picture have Alba, but you can see it on Instagram if you want.
Here is a link to her profile:
https://www.instagram.com/albamirabalr/

Also I watched a film in the cinema, the film called;
"Startus Update" the story was about a boy in the high school and he's new in the high school. At the first day he'd a conflict with one of the popular boys at school, like the heartthrob from the Teenie girls.. -definitely the boy crashed his phone and he went in a shopping mall to a shop and ask if there any chance to repair his phone. The men kind of a crazy character give him a new phone with a   app... The app brought a lot trouble! 
The film was not bad, but not my favorite film. :)
 

One morning Lynn and I visiting a bakery in Tunbridge and goodness the bread (I don't write here from toast,I write here from REAL bread. Which the most german people missed if their here..) is scrumptious! Wow and croissant too..   

we ate the croissant with coffee on the river. We talked about his and that and toke brilliant pictures, to be honest we had a lot pf fun on the river, from easy pictures to beautiful portrait pictures and drink coffee and do at the same time yoga pictures.. (I have so many brilliant portrait pictures from you, be proud of you darling! Love you◀︎)                                                              

 











 


Reingeschaut, haha! 
 


And after the river we drove to Tunbridge Wells to the Patisserie Valerie, I'd one of the best creamy Mocha ever! We try to learning, my internet wasn't working so I decide to draw a bit. 

 



Another day we bought some vegetables at the greengrocer, and try to learn in different cafésWe tried it really but at the end we haven't much, upss.. 
That was in The Black Dog
http://www.blackdogcafetw.co.uk


  



   
That's Nancy'y Tearoom 
Also we went to some charity shops
I bought some records, earrings their quite similar like the sign from ACDC and also I bought me some cool black boots. And I recognize here that you can find in some charity shops so many cool things, like books, cookbooks, shoes, Accessoires, coats, etc. 

Oh and we was invited for a celebrating from a friend in school, to his 17th birthday!

Well friends, I think that's it! HAVE A GREAT AND LOVELY WEEK,TAKE CARE OF YOU and see you soon, 

T●O●R●I







Comments

Popular Posts