Spring Holidays ☞ Hamburg



Good Morning!
Last time I wrote about my spring holidays in Münster and now I carry on with the last days in Hamburg from the last spring holidays. 


Every morning in Hamburg I began with a cup of tea, or sometimes in my glass bottle :) and was reading in the flow magazine. Here I photographed some inspiration, or motivated quotes from the magazine:


 


At the afternoon, I met a friend from my old school. She was in my french class and her class room was on the opposite from mine. Our plan was to meet us in the city, I'll show her two cafés, after that  if we are a bit hungry we could eat sushi and then we take the bus and Rieke will show me her sport. (Fitness-Boxing)

The two cafés are from the same line, well if I write line it sounds like a really line like café Nero, there have just two stores in Hamburg. This one of the picture is the new one (nah... now is it not anymore new) and had a coffee together, with great view! 

Of course I took some pictures, sadly that didn't took my camera with me. I don't know exactly why... However I took Riekes mobile phone and that wasn't that bad.


Here you can see the first shop from "Le Velo" -Here we ordered a bit more as two drinks.  
Both of us took photos, some of them are really cool, like the two picture below. We talked about our school life, our private life -boys, drinking, other people in school and their changes from the character and as well the personality (A bit gossip), sport, feature  dreams and abroad years. :) 


Besides I gave her to show my little book, for more a more positive mind and more happiness. (I wrote a few tips from different websites, most of them other blogs. If you like I can have a look if I find them again and I copy the link from the post below.) 



This is where we got our sushis... yummy! Unfortunately the they closed the balkon in the winter and early spring time, so we decide to take it to-go. -Also if I'm not a big fan from to-go...

The sport was really good and it cost me much f energy, I would never thought that I would have so much fun by boxing, seriously it was sooooo good! In the class was different life stages, some of the people was in the middle old, then a little more people was young adults and the and the larger crowd exist from Teenie. 
The class began with a warm up, for the most part the exercises was build up of endurance. After the warm up began the boxing, we did partner work and Rieke and I was together. First I felt a bit shamed because I wasn't that good as the others and I didn't wanted that Rieke is kind of disappointed and have no fun with me because I was a beginner. But after a while we had fun and the trainer said for my first time I'm pretty good, that mades me proud. During the lessons we had to do a few minutes different positions of crunches, also exercises for the inner and outside leg musculature, and also for the back. 

After all the strength... We went to the supermarket, we walked to the draw with the smoothies, honestly it took us almost a half an hour to decide which smoothie is the better one and which one pays off more, haha! Afterwards we standing on the road, said cheers, we had a few sips, then we said goodbye and thanked us for the day!
 

The next day I made me a smoothie before my parents and me are on the road to the Hafencity (Harbour area), if we arrived the Hafencity my parents showed me for their second business the store area/Place. 
Ups... I tried to photograph with the glass from my sunglasses, it looks nearly like the hell, with the red, oranger colour.
 Besides we went to a little ice cream shop and ate ice cream, yay!!! 
ICE,ICE BABY!



This ice cream shop work with one farm together, from the farm their get the milk. 

 Oh, and after the Hafencity, my dad dropped us off by the bookshop "Stories" -Because of my easter gift from my grandmother, It was the first book from Raupi Kur - Milk and Honey! 

Bookshops makes me crazy, I'l find always more and more books!

 After the bookshop, I went home with mum and I packed my stuff for anther meeting with one of my lovely best friends Lotti!

Here are some photos:
 
Mutterland is so cool. To meet up for some friends of a coffee, or even to look for delicatessen, and gifts! 
The quote means... Without cakes and biscuit makes the life no sense (no purpose!
We ordered a cappuccino with oat milk, and bread with butter! -Scrumptious!! <3

Looks that not fantastic? Or even this one;

Also from innside is the café and shop really, really pretty! Last time I had a lavender hot chocolate, also delicious. It's funny... that Lotti and I met us already on my äst day. Because at the beginning my abroad year began, Lotti and I met us also on my last day. :)
I just love it to photograph friend and also other 
people and try to catch naturally images!! 
If I see this two wonderful pictures, I'm asking myself how beautiful could be a human, how pretty and how many magical sparkle could have a human on road. And you just see the person and whatever  he, or she back on you, if it's calm, peace, safety, concentration in here and now, self trust or confidence -It's amazing! 

Dear, Lotti! You're a amazing and insane human being, thanks for all the memories we've created in the years and please take care of you in the big wonderful and at the same time horrible world. 
I Love you!

So and that's the end of this blog post, the last next day I was flying back to England. 
I wish you a good, good Sunday and I let from me hear! 
Tori xxx

Comments

Popular Posts