Brighton Photoshoot Alba (14.July)


Good Morning Everybody! 
Yesterday evening I came back to Germany, not forever just for the August, to enjoy the time with my friends and family members. 

Two weeks ago Alba (Spanish friend from school, was as well a exchange student.)asked me if I could take pictures from her in Brighton. She need this pictures for her future YouTube Chanel.I accept and at the end there was a range of good looking pictures from her. Now then I'll guide you through the  day!


Ah.... For people who doesn't know it, Alba and I met us at the Railways Station in Tunbridge Wells, and took a bus to Brighton that took us around two, or two and a half hour. I live in Tonbridge, but Tunbridge Wells is the next town from Tonbridge, and very near. Here is a little part of the map, from the distancE between Tunbridge Wells and Brighton. 

Image result for bus from tunbridge wells to brighton

Arrived at the Churchill Square next from the shopping mall from Brighton. We went to the shopping mall, personal I don't really like shopping malls. Anyway it was Alba's first time so we went in and ambled through the mall. There was nothing really exciting to tell you, it was a usually mall, -food, clothes, toys, household, cosmetic, electronic, etc. After the shopping we was walking little by little down to the central beach of Brighton. All the streets was so busy and I felt like it's similar to London. To live in the centrum of Brighton must be so stressful, all the busy streets, and the hurried tourist who like to see everything... For me it would be too much. Hey ho for somebody might be this the right place to be. 

At the promenade we saw next from a restaurant a little stall with ice cream made from a local farm. Well and that we couldn't missed out. For Alba in cone decorated with dark chocolate and colorful sprinkles mango ice cream and for me in a normal sugar cone peppermint with dark chocolate splits. Mmmh... angelic! But careful!! In the heat you have to keep always an eye of your ice cream, it melting so fast and running down from the head of your cone down to your hand. Creamy, sweet and soft was the texture, jealous? Come over to Brighton 😉... hahah! 



A red smoothie followed me through the day! :) (frozen red berries with orange juice)
After our ice we had a seat shortly in the sun lounger and then I said to Alba "Ah... Common if we are here then our feet have to touch the water, let's walking through the pier!" The image was easier as to keep the balance with your feet of the sometimes a bit painful stones. For me was it sometimes a bit painful, not really pleasant but not as that painful. In contrast too Alba, she had a bit more struggle... We done after a few minutes the feet massage, Alba had enough from the stones, we was walking then to the promenade up to the pier. 
On the pier we'd done a few pictures, even Alba try to photograph me, (thank you for that... ☺)and then we decide to going to the fair thingy. Of course it was expensive, so we decide to try a water big dipper. At the end it was pretty cool and a refresh for our selves. 

That was the roller coaster and I've to write that we panicked a bit on the second round. You see on the photo a little "hill" and a second one, the 2nd one is a bit higher and we'd keep saying: "Omg, omg, it's so high!" It wasn't really that high, hahaha. 


And the last selfie pictures on the pier, before we took the bus back to Tunbridge Wells.







Well done! That was as well a cool weekend. Even the Friday, so one day before Brighton I went to Hannah in Paddock Wood and we visiting also fairy thing. Wow, that was a weekend full of adventures, hahaha... Okay and on Sunday was a learning day, but hey the two days was enough and the kind of positive energy, keep me motivated to done some stuff for the school. 

If you'll scroll down, you see a few pictures from Alba, which I took. Have a happy shiny day, Tori xxx











Comments

Popular Posts