Online Diary #8 Day


                        Hey, good evening! 
Today a Post in English. We was shortly with the car by any ice cream parlor and the ice was so horrible, really and Isobel and I had raspberry sorbet and it was just except or besides a sorbet. But in the World are they any ice cream parlor and I'm sure a few will good.

My Breakfast was for today, again Baked Beans on Toast and my red smoothie.
That was delicious<3.

After my blogpost about the recipe "Lemon Madeira Cake" I was in the Coffee #1 and drank a Juice with raspberry and.... I don't crossed my mint the other fruit. 
But, just because.

Besides I was in the supermarket and bought frozen berrys with banana,
very exiting or?

After that I came at home and prepare the dinner for to night with Isobel, our dinner was scrumptious. 

yes, that was my day and now I seat in my bedroom and worried about... if I just correct written. But the important point is, that the people know what I mean and I'm really sure that is the case.

okay a great and really good night guys,
Anna Viktoria xx <3

The pictures of today:

                                                                     In Coffee#1, I study my new vocabulary and written a shopping list..

                                                                     yes.... shopping trolley I can't draw... haha

                                                                                 and our dinner:



                                                                 

                                                    my opinion is the building is very pretty!

Comments

Popular Posts