Tip #2 The Earl Grey Tea Room - Tunbridge Wells, Southborough

Good Afternoon!
I HOPE YOU'LL FEELING WELL?
Let's start with my next Advise for you..

I find the little tea room and it was realy good.
I visit the little tea room with my german hostsiter together, we was very glad and happy to sit, eat, drink, to talk about this and that and to listen in the background jazz music.

We was pleased with our little snack and our drink.
I had jasmin tea in a little tea elegant tea cup.
with the tea I ate the popular 'Victoria Sponge' cake.
My Hostsister Lydia had to drink a hot chocolate with marshmallows and one scone with butter and jam.

Besides the Earl Tea Room serve breakfast and lunch. The dishes are fresh, british and vegetarian friendly.
But I didn't taste it before breakfast and/or lunch, maybe in the next few months.

So, I can advise 'The Earl Grey Tea Room' for people they search a little cosy place, with a good vibe and want to drink good traditional tea! it's awesome and individual.


The dress from the Earl Grey Tea Room can you find here:
66 London Road, Southborough, Royal Tunbridge Wells TN4 0PR, England

The telephone number is:
+44 1892 258800

The own website should come soon:
You can visit the Facebook page from them:

ENJOY THE PICTURES.. ♥︎



   




























Comments

Popular Posts