Tip #3 Fish and Chips is coming!!!

Good evening!
Hope your day was good, or will be great... depending on wer you stay..

If you're in GB you need to taste fish and chips and hey I tasted before in one of my class trips in year six and seven fish and chips. A few weeks ago I saw a fish and chips restaurant, and I don't know why but the restaurant gravitate towards me.. sounds funny! Haha I toke a vegetarian burger with chips it was very good, I really like the chips and to this I had baked onion, brilliant!! 

So if you're visit Tonbridge, you should visit the 'Saltwaters' 
I can recommend, without fish,so visit it!

I read a bit about the Saltwaters:
The Saltwaters Fish and Chip Restaurant spans back to over 
50 year's! And it's a family run business. Celebrities guest are Bob Geldof, Bruce Forsyth and Stevie Wonder tucked into fresh fish and hand-cut chips.

If you read some more this is the website from them: 
http://saltwatersfishandchips.co.uk

If you scroll a bit more you will see my pictures! And I have to write that the services is very kind and warmth. 

Wish you'll a cosy evening and lovely Sunday, see you soon kisses: Viktoria xxxx

Bildergebnis für kisses gif









 








 
                             

 











Comments

Popular Posts