★News, News News - A Little Message On The Way ★


Hey,
 I sitting here in a café primarily I was going to another café here in Tonbridge, but it wasn't open. :( 

With a coffee and jazz music around me it's a good time to write you. 

Well, yes exactly I have news for you. It might be not the biggest thing, but for me it's a week full of fun and just the thought on that make me smile!

Let's start. 
For one week, this Friday to next Saturday stayed a good friend of mine by me and Jane, for the half-term. I'm happy if I think that I've one week free, no school. More time for myself and to meet friends. Just relax, chill and have fun.

Next Saturday a boy from my school invited me to his birthday celebration and haha I asked for a one+ because I don't really know him, or any of his friends, with a friend on my side it's much more fun and it feels more comfortable. 

Besides one of my friends, Alba, asked me and Lynn, if we would like to come with her and her boyfriend, bowlen in Tunbridge Wells. 
Another friend Edwin asked me, if I would like to join each other with a few more of friends. Probably we will go out and eat something. Haha - always food, the food love!

Lynn and I planned also to do a cosy evening with action films.A friend gave me some good action films. Also Lynn would love to buy a camera and make with a picture tour. On the road with cameras, I feel it would be great. Oh and we have to bake and cook, of course I  have also a few cook and bake books.

So, see you next time, have a great weekend with calm and happiness! -V xx


Comments

Popular Posts