The Last Easter Holidays => MÜNSTER

Good Morning, 
for the people they not gathered my last post "Excuse And One Week off" - should know that I wrote in that post that I didn't saved this post from the easter holidays. But I found it, if you like you can read it.

At the moment we've easter holidays and this is the first week, next week will be the last holiday week and I'm looking forward for the school. In summer I'll have a exhibition in photography and art... means I present everything what I done in this school year and it means a lot of stress for me to prepare everything and at the other side I'm really happy if I don that. 

Let's come to a another theme... (mmh, my coffee is almost empty ☹︎) I thought I'll write about my last couple of days of my easter holidays. And just by the way, the Barcelona trip was last month and I definitely will write about it. I'm just not really in the mood for writing on that. 

On Thursday not last week the week before was my last school day before the holiday starts, after school I took the train to the Gatwick airport in London and was flying to Hamburg. :) In Hamburg my father comes around with our red Mini to pick me up, besides my brother and my best friend Isa was also there. Together we drove to Münster, in Münster lives my grandmother "Omi" (from my father the mother) and my uncle Tobias. So, we drove to the house from my grandmother Omi. My Mother was already there, it was midnight so we didn't do anything exciting. 

On Friday we was visiting the city in Münster. We drove with the car except my father and me we toke the bikes. 

First we visited the market:


  
Mum, I hope you're not cross of me, that I'll post it. But it  the background and you looks good for this blogpost.
 
My sympathies for this young gentleman. "Look over there in a few seconds, not too obtrusive,  he looks quite good, no his eyes looks so good." -Me completely the opposite, was looking directly after she was saying that to me and took pictures. It was a bit difficult because to one side I try to be a bit undercover and to the other side my subject (him) was always moving. But hey! If this gentleman reading this  blogpost, then:
You have to know it we like your eyes, just see it as a compliment and be careful with a woman, because the best friend behind this woman could be the devil for you.

That was our diversionary tactic to let it looks so that I photographed Isa, but actually I was photographing him.


There we are, we took some pictures with us and Münster, for our memories!


As well, I photographed subjects they might be looks interesting.
On the way to our bikes and car we saw a shop and was visiting the little shop for furniture and fixtures:

 

 





After the market we drunk a coffee and ate biscuit by a coffee roaster.

                                                   
The last days we'd celebrated easter, Isa and i drunk lot's and lots of tea, also we was going for a walk  a few times around the corner. Besides on one lunch to the afternoon, my uncle Tobias comes around with his one from three sons  Philipp and his Spanish girlfriend. Hahahahaha, I was thinking on the good-bye from them and Phillipp and his girlfriend was at this moment not with us. I said to Isa "There looks actually good together ans she is quite friendly, but I cannot imagine the two of them have sex..." Isa was just looking confused to me and said "How could you thoughts like this? Hahahaha" -A few seconds later Phillipp and his girlfriend joined to us and gave us a hug and said goodbye. I think i saw in Philips face that he knew that we was talking about them. Anyway, it was a funny moment. 

 



A few pictures from our walks around the corner...
IT'S TEA TIME:


 
In my opinion with pretty tableware is it the double fan effect as with cafeteria tableware. and for pictures is it also important. :) 

Thanks for this exciting picture Isa, nahhhh I love your white socks with the colorful stripes in combination of the light blue casual jeans and the pullover. 🔝


 

Yesssss.... ISA you are such a beautiful and wonderful pretty person from character and as well the way you look, be proud of you!

That was our long weekend in Münster, we'd a lot of fun together. I'Ll try my best to find the other pictures what I did in Hamburg and will write an another post. I have the passion to write more about me and what do, not only if I'm in the UK.

I Hope the post was okay, for me is it a little chaos to remember what I did and to write a few lines about it.

I would be glad and happy if you leave a comment below...
Have a happy day, see you soon xxx














Comments

Popular Posts