Fair Thing with Friends (13.July)



Hello, yesterday I wrote about my day in Brighton with Alba on Saturday the 14th of July and today I write about Friday the 13th of July. Hannah a friend of mine we used to go to the same school and advisory group/class, but she'll going after the holidays on a university. However she invited me and Isla (another friend, is as well one year above me and will going to a uni next year.) to come to Paddock Wood (where she live)because there is a little fair thing and  it she will going and it might me funny if we come over... It was a really good day and I'll love to share it. Besides a few of you saw maybe already some pictures of that day of my Instagram account. 
The fair thing was little, as you can see some small stalls to play tricky and win maybe a little prize such as "tin can shy" (I searched the german word "Dosenwerfen" and the translator gave me tin can shy, or can knockdown, mmh... one rollercoaster and other things I can't really describe them. 

First we'd tried the:
 
And ahm.... 💥👀😍 that was the most exciting thing. We'd paid 2,50 Pounds for almost every thing on the fair. The freak out was like four benches fixed in a circle, and the all together it look like a massive big see-saw. 
Hannah and I really enjoyed that, well... okay in some moments we hung to the seat bells. Hannah said with flying/ messy dark brown hair and kinda shocked voice "Omg, look  there is my house! I can see my house!!" -Isla and me try to look in the direction she showed, with flap eyelids, but then we was already on the other side. Afterwards Isla's body felt in a way like it was too much for her, we decide to take a moment and take a seat on the grass. Hannah was going to her house to fill up my water bottle with new water, because YESS, IT WAS WARM and she gap to a delicious ice tea. Isla decided that it might be the best for her that her mother comes to pick her up, we was going with her said goodbye and that she'll hopefully fell better soon. 
We met Islas mum next from Waitrose on the parking spaces, there is a supermarket sometimes attractive... 
 
We bought some buns, Philadelphia, blackberries and two desserts (lemon cheesecake and salty chocolate caramel). 


We arrived the fair again and start to have a look for a cozy and nice place to seat. 
Then we started to create our own picnic and enjoyed the different tastes!
 

 
Here comes our dessert... mmmh! 💛 On the right side you can see Hannah's dessert, it was creamy and so lovely soft. 
Hannah bought for us pink, mint green candy floss, and I had brought from my host mum one can cider with dark fruit cider.
 

A selfie of ourselves can't be missed and pf course I tried (against Hannah's will) to take that brilliant picture who she find herself pretty enough. 


After the lovely picnic, we'd get on for the last time into the freak out see-saw. And at the end we Wass sitting on the grass with the cider, some rock music (I HOPE YOU CAN PLAY THE VIDEOS)and try our best in training our fantastic cartwheel talent.
  
After a while our body felt tired and showed us the first time to come down, so Hannah was going at home and I took the train back to Tonbridge and went as well home, all in one was it fun off and on we had some lovely and good chats! Oh, I completely forgot the detail, that before we was going with Isla to the parking space who her mum was waiting for us we get on to the car scouter, on that thing you sitting in little cars and crash some other cars. 


That was my Friday afternoon (after school) I hope you enjoyed the blog post and I wish you a funny and good day!
kk: Viktoria xxx



























Comments

Popular Posts