Spontaneous Trip to Brighton

I use my motivation and good mood to keep you up to date after my last post i wrote an minute before and write about how good it is to live here... okay not exactly that. One very good point is that I'm living in Tonbridge, if I like some more people around me, and would like to have a look in some shops then is the a bit bigger town Tunbridge Wells not far. Also the capital of England, London is near me, just 30 minutes with the train and I'm already on the London Bridge, or London Victoria! As well I love to have the ocean around me and the beach, the perfect opportunity to take the bus 29 from Tunbridge Wells to Brighton and common two hours aren't the world. 

On the Sunday morning I decide to have a lazy day in Brighton and indeed it was good.

The bus ride you can use with reading, listen to music, working, or take a nap like me!
I arrived Brighton and went to the promenade to have the best green smoothie I ever had in my life and to eat delicious brownie, it sounds good, doesn't it? 🔝

That's a very small coffee on the promenade and you can sit down only outside of little metal baby-blue or pastel pink colored chairs with dark grey little coffee tables, or sitting of coffee bean bags,on the small stone bench which is covered around the promenade, or and that is the large option to sit down you take a wood bench right side of the café. The café is linked to the fishing museum in Brighton. The forks for your cakes are not made from plastic, no it's made with wood. Next to the wood forks, you can buy in two sizes bamboo coffee take away cups with different covers. 

First I had just the green smoothie, but then my mind sad... no there is something missing. So I decide to have something with chocolate and there is a brownie not bad.

Yep... A smoothie with a good perspective... I can't lament. 


 After the little reward, I was searching for a good place for settling down for a moment.
 Sadly I have to wrote my body didn't want to relax, I couldn't really relax. So I did the choice and walking with my feet into the water. It wasn't so comfortable like a beach with sand, but for me it was not that painful. After a while I took the way to the promenade shops near the pier and I saw lovely, really nice bowls, mugs and milk bottles made off porcelain. Then I saw hand stamps forks, tablespoons and teaspoons. I bought me a larger teaspoon.

End then I was going to the bus, to catch the bus to Tunbridge Wells!
That was my little post from last Sunday. 
Kisskiss: Viktoria xxx









Comments

Popular Posts