New Message.. Host Family Change



Good morning!
    Hope you slept well ...

It happened a lot and I would like to change something in my blog.
 First my host family change.
Since Saturday I'm in my new host family and I can finally write after three days, that I'm more and more happy with my new family.
I feel, like I can be myself now, I can open me.
And this in three days,- unbelievable!
      Maybe I should tell you the reason why I changed my host family. 
The first week was okay, I thought every day:
It needs time, it will be better.

But after a few weeks I felt more and more unwell.
The situation in which I felt unwelcome became more and more.
I can't identify with them. It didn´t fit. 

So I send a message to my Local Coordinator and 
we had a meeting to discuss my reasons for change the family.
                   
After two weeks I changed my host family!
I was so happy and glad ...
(More about my host family in another blog post.)

Only some little information: 
I live in a house with a woman, her name is Jane and she has children, but they are already adults. She is very friendly, glad, we have good conversations and a lot of ideas, how we can spend our time together.

One day we would like to visit a farmer market, to London, I will show you a café in Tunbridge Wells, we will show us pictures of our families, will have movie night, cooking together, etc.
She is a lovely person!

Just another message in this post:
I want to write more, like about updates, 
my thoughts, my feelings and just more writing! 
What do you think? Should I post my blogposts 
on a constant day?
What's your opinion, I would be happy, if you write me a comment below.

Lot's of love Viktoria X
Bildergebnis für blow kiss gif



Comments

Popular Posts