A New Year, New Destinations!


Heya! I'm quite happy and a bit lost.

I'm only lost and a bit angry about me because I have to finish a drawing and it isn't finished yet. And I'm quite happy what I done today and of the new days, they coming with new adventures... 

Well, I thought I will write about my destinations, my goals, or my travels in the next months!

Jane (my mum here in England) give me the offer to make my nails by one of her friends.

The next great time is in my Easter holidays!
I hope to get the permission to travel to Hamburg, from Hamburg I would drive with my family and one of my wonderful best friends to Münster, to my grandmother.
After the long easter weekend, I would spend a few days in Hamburg..



My travel to Barcelona with the photography and art class. 
Yes, right BARCELONA!! We will stay in Barcelona for a couple of days in a hostel. During the day we've to see a lot of museum ...
I'm so exciting about the little school trip!
With all the memories and informations from the trip we have to work, and create something from the mind. That will happen in March. 



My next goal is to drive with the train to London with my friend Isla. She shows me a few places, like the Portobello Road. I will show her from my favorite food blogger Ells Mills (Deliciously Ella) one of her and Matthew Mills delis, besides I would like to drink a cocktail on the alcohol free bar; "Redemption" 
 



..I got the summertime sadness, summertime sadness.
(Lana Del Ray -Summertime Sadness)
The summer.. lovely!
Jane and I will spend some days with swimming, relaxing, sauna, after that we will buy a great drink.

At the end of July one of my english friends have birthday, one of our ideas was to drive at the beach and spend some time together.
Bildergebnis für confetti gif tumblr

In my summer holidays (hopefully) I will spend a couple of days with my grandmother and my brother at the baltic sea. 
Also if I'm in Germany I will plan with Taschi (best friend, in the moment in Jefferson, Oregon (USA)) to make a party. 
 

Haha, my best Lola and I would love to fly to Amsterdam for one weekend. And just to see again Amsterdam. 

Well, that's enough for the ♥︎next months♥︎. Looking forward and my personality goal is to write 1 post per week, if I have much to work then every second week.I'm so exciting about the next couple of months, my heart does little jumps and my soul sparkles!

Have a amazing afternoon, see you very soon Vxxxx

PS: All the pictures in the post are from tumblr, Pinterest, or google images to different topics, okay the last one is one of mine..



Comments

Popular Posts