My Visit in London!!


  
Hello guys,
 last week in an art lesson my main art teacher said to me that I have to finish to the end of this week my report/research about my artist, and to next week on Wednesday I should have pictures in style from Daniel Hockney. 

He’s a British Pop Art artist. He painted portraits from friends or flatemate. One of the most popular serie is from him the swimming pool serie in Los Angeles. 

I finished my painting in Art. We’ve to chose an artist (portrait painting) and to chose a painting, from her/him well and then you have to forgery the portrait at the same time, or after the portrait you have to do the research about the artist. Means, you find information about the work, the characteristic of the work, short text about his/her life and also about the exhibitions, main collections, interesting series, or/and projects... besides you have to write about your own opinion, your critic and the important point is „why did you chose this artist and this portrait?“ 



My David Bowie painting with acrylic
Hello guys,
 last week in an art lesson my main Art teacher said to me that I have to finish to the end of this week my report/research about my artist, and to next week on Wednesday I should have pictures in style from Daniel Hockney. 

He’s a British Pop Art artist. He painted portraits from friends or flatemate. One of the most popular serie is from him the swimming pool serie in Los Angeles. 

I finished my painting in Art. We’ve to chose an artist (portrait painting) and to chose a painting, from her/him well and then you have to forgery the portrait at the same time, or after the portrait you have to do the research about the artist. Means, you find information about the work, the characteristic of the work, short text about his/her life and also about the exhibitions, main collections, interesting series, or/and projects... besides you have to write about your own opinion, your critic and the important point is „why did you chose this artist and this portrait?“ 
(picture with your David Bowie painting and discribe/write  that’s from Elizabeth Peyton)

So, back to the word from  my main art teacher Mr. Blackwell. I got the idea that I travel to London and take pictures from people with tattoos, piercings, special look. London or another big city is the best place fort that in my opinion. So I use the chance and travel with one of my friends. We arrived London at the lunch time, and toke the underground to Nottingham. 

From that we asked which way we’ve to go to the Portobello Rd /-Portobello market. First my friend used her smartphone, but then I just asked a woman how to go and of course we had to go the other direction. 

At the Portobello road I toke pictures from colorful house walls.


 Also I toke pictures from example a young woman, under a black umbrella, her skin colour was black, her head had slightly the positition to the right side. She wear golden big earings, a good contrast to her skin. Also a black coat and light blue hair. It looked good.

We went to the Portobello Rd down. After a bit looking and taking pictures we went back to the underground „Nottingham Gate“ and toke the train to Liverpool Street. 




Portobello Market
Oh, of course! We ate some churros with cinnamon and chocolate ... :)

Portobello Rd
On the way to the Portobello Road 
 Haha, I toke one picture from a umbrella which I really like the colours. Another picture shows a man in the same street with a neon orange and blue umbrella. I don't know why, but I like these pictures. Maybe you,too? 

Umbrella picture from the neon-blue one ...
                                     
                                             Umbrella picture with the green-pink one ...

















Shoreditch
Shoreditch
We arrived the train station, walked 5-10 minutes to Shoreditch. In Shoreditch we walked around and visited the „Redemption Bar“. It’s together with a restaurant. All the food, drinks, smoothies and cocktails are vegan, sugar, wheat, gluten-free, 
raw and alcohol-free.
Redemption neon writing

 

If I’m the next time in London, I’ll definitely visit the Redemption again. Not only for a cocktail, no, no, no! OMG! All the food pictures from the restaurant and also the dishes in real look just scrumptious!!! – Really!

I like the picture from the young
 gentleman and
his bomber jacket. I toke this
of the way to
Redemption Bar.
After the Redemption Bar, I toke more pictures. - Haha! We toke the train from Liverpool Street and drove with the train to London Bridge, in London Bridge we toke the train back to Tonbridge.




That is a colorfull wall to the underground 
In Tonbridge I speeded Isla on her way. I was hungry and ate in Tonbridge a vegan pizza, with tomatoes, mashrooms, vegan cheese, black olives and sprouts. Well, after the dinner I was going home. With a happy mind, lot of pictures and a smile on my face!


Many Greetings from me! -xxxx



            

Comments

Popular Posts