••LOVE••BEATS••RYME•• ☞ SELF EXPERIENCE

Hey. 
For maybe ten minutes ago I saw  a film, a film that makes me feel thoughtful. It's not just a film, the film let me search words in the search machine, the topic and the acting and handling makes me feel alive and thoughtful, thoughtful about literature, poet, poetry slam. I was looking for books to understand the whole literature subjects. But the most question grow up in my mind and makes me excited..

CHANGED LITERATURE AND THE WAY YOU THINKING?
What are you thinking? Could change a big subject like literature the way you thinking, feeling, hearing, seeing things and how your acting and handling on things? Make the subjects you feeling better?Bildergebnis für changing mindBildergebnis für brain illustration
To be honest I recognized good films, on how I feeling and thinking after the film. Doesn't matter if I think on worts and sets,  or about the topic from the film. Let me the film untouched, or am I lost in thoughts, give the film me a energy-kick, or let me write a "flow"? Some films does, some films not. 
Bildergebnis für thinking tumblrBildergebnis für thinking balloon
Anyway I thought I would like to make a self test/ experience... 
For a few months I bought a book it called "500 Words You Should Know" it was the start, the beginning in my time here in England, in Great Britain. I hold the book with the harsh/napping book cover in my hands, and a feeling makes me feel that I've to buy this book. To be honest I never gathered the book. It just have a place in my room. 
Bildergebnis für literature

Recently I bought me from a paper shop in London a little notice book with high quality paper. It looking pretty and I bought it. A notice book is always in benefit. I could use it for the literature, for short words their comes in my mind and can't let me go off. I could write it down. 

Also I reminded a book, a good year ago I was looking on amazon for books, among other things I found the book title (some of you, maybe know the title or even the book) "Milk And Honey" at the end I didn't bought it, because I haven't money at this moment and my every day life attacked me. BUT two weeks ago my favorite blogger posted a video on YouTube about herself. In this short video, it looks like a trailer about herself in my eyes, my point is that she presents also this book. It's a sign.... okay maybe it don't have to be a sign, haha!
Bildergebnis für milk and honey
                                     
A while ago I felt that I miss the reading, I have more time for Netflix as my books, or creative and thoughtful magazines. Until now I decide to start to reading every evening before I push the light switcher and sink in my dreamworld..
 Bildergebnis für reading illustration tumblr  Bildergebnis für flow magazin 
                                              https://www.flowmagazine.com
And if I'm on the way I'll try to take my magazine like the flow, also I would like to learn one to three words per week from the book:
Bildergebnis für 500 words you should know

Well, that was my idea and I would like to share it with you!
Let me know how you think about it and what's your next goal for your  soul is...

l   o   v   e => V xxxx

____________________________________________________________________

**ALl the pictures in this post are copied from the internet

The Link to the film trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEYMDQ099M8

Favorite Blogger - Ema Louise
Link to the book "500 Words You Should Know"

Link to the book "Milk And Honey"





Comments

Popular Posts