Excuse And One Week Off

Hi!
Since a long while I’m here and write my thoughts out. Well, actually i’m lost in my thoughts and at the same time my finger push the little buttons from the keypad. 
Anyway! Ah… I try too excuse me for the longer break. I hate it normally, if you don't write, or hear from a friend for example and the friend writes with an apology. That’s nonsense in my Opinion! the most people are just scared that the other person might be angry, or to don't have to feel guilty. My feelings let me think in this case, I have to do it, hahaha.

A long time ago, I was sitting in a café and try to write about my spring half term holidays, what i did with my family and friends, of course with pictures. I finished my writing and began to download the pictures from my notebook to the blog, suddenly my notebook overload’s hisself. After a one week, my dad was saying me dud you tried to push the off button? And I was just thinking, wow how stupid am I, I mean why didn’t come the idea in my head? Doesn’t matter, the main point is that my notebook worked after I restarted it. But the next problem was over months that every time I try to write something (you have to know that my writing from my spring holiday was gone.) it was really uncomfortable for me and then I was not happy with the blogpost to post it. I think this time it works.

At the moment I’m laying on a bench in a park, in Tunbridge Wells not far from Tonbridge. The sun is shining, a few white clouds are to recognize, and a plasent not too cold wind comes and goes away. Because of the sun is it much more difficult to see what I write. :)

 I’ll going to sit of the grass and hopefully my skin get a bit more brown. It’s funny I was writing from the spring holidays and now i’ve got one week off. (half-term-holidays) Tomorrow a friend of my housemother will give a lift to the train station, from the train station I’ll take the train at half nine train to London Victoria, well with one change, but that should be okay. In London Victoria I have one hour time to catch my bus from the coach station. I thought I book the train ticket a bit earlier, then I will have some time in London Victoria. The bus will drives me directly to the airport Heathrow. I was never there before, by the way, at quarter to one at lunch time my flight is going to Hamburg. Honestly I haven’t really appointments in Hamburg, and I’m really happy about it. At the evening in Hamburg my parents and Mo (brother) invited some two family friends to us. Mum was asking me what I wish to have for dinner, and I answering that she could have a look and choose one of the recipes of the cook book „Oriental Vegan“, or to cook the pasta with spinach and pesto a recipe from Ella Mills, known as Deliciously Ella. 

Two days ago my father was message me if i would like to come with him on Monday to Berlin and look for café concepts. Of course I said yes! Late afternoon I will take the train back to Hamburg and my dad stays in Berlin for two another days. I’m sure that would be great, my camera comes definitely with me!!!

On Tuesday Isa and i will have a chat with, white wine, candles, a little snack, pillows and much love and happiness on the outdoor Alster. On Friday i will do something with Paula,it’s not sure yet what we gonna do, (Paula’s mother was with my father in th past together in a company and it began a friendship between the two, after a while Christina was a lucky woman with an ANWALT on her side and two lovely children Lisa and Paula, My dad married my mum and they get me and Mo.) Also another friend was texting me and we will have a afternoon tea, or coffee by me. More plans are surely coming. 

I believe in myself that this time I’ll give you a report from my life. 
Enjoy your life, remember life is short,-do what makes YOU happy,
Cheers Tori xxxx
<3

(I written the text on Saturday, and will post it now on Wednesday)

Comments

Popular Posts