Good Morning! 
I should done this last Monday and now it's finally one week later. 
Any way I've still got the photos collect together in the album with all the pictures for the next posts. So yep... I still want to post it. I have no idea how to give that post a name, but what I know there is always a option. 



Uhh... I remember that was a good breakfast. A colorful one, at least I didn't ate the apples and they was staying for a couple of days in my fridge and no one ate them. (hehe... okay it's not good I know.)

My school day was good. We haven't health and social was as well good, we prepared our presentation. That was my first presentation in England on my school. We had the topic "Different Roles of Organisations..." my class (9 girls with me) was with an partner in a group and Mr. Goss (Class teacher) gave us different organizations with questions we should answered. for the presentation we should have done a PowerPoint presentation, with a handout and a group activity for understanding our theme. My part was to create a handout and the group activity. Well, the handout is not really interesting too tell you, for the group activity I decided to created a quiz with a wonderful winner gift/price. I wrote questions down and Charlie (my group partner) wrote the answers for me in her PowerPoint. The Price exist from a lovey parcel with colorful different gift paper and magazine paper decorated. If you open the parcel your eyes catch first the writing of the lid. "You're the Winner" and next a Congratulations popped up made out from little cut out letters. To eat it was in a plastic apple you could open, white chocolate chips, in a foil was four little pieces of lemon cake and the third gift was little wine gums. At the end the full group was the winner because each group had two right answers. :) Art... I can't remember me on art, wow Viktoria you brain function is a big wow, I know. 

Here a little snack for the break...

 

Here we go to photography, I was working on my sketch book, and sticked my research about "what is a photogram, how you created one and what's the history behind the photogram." the pictures are portrait pictures from the artist who used at first the photogram, and a picture with an example of her/his work. 

After school, I listen to different musicians. Atm (At the moment) I really like to listen to Annemaykantereit - Farbfilm. It's such happy acoustic song, it looks like a snap idea with friends and to upload to the professional videos a individual snap idea, that's pretty cool. Here I screenshot a few pictures from the film. 

 






Before I decided to being lazy and laying just on the bed and watching youtube videos. I made chocolate and OAT berry milk. WHY?! Because I'm fed up with buying plastic milk bottles. I'm definitely not a zero-waste person but a EVERY person could made the environment better, with easily tings. 
 
And to be honest it's really easy and quick to make:

The things you need:
  1. Mixer, or an hand blender
  2. A jar, or bottle for the finish milk
  3. Sieve
  4. A table spoon
  5. Another bowl, or plastic box
  6. A bowl 
Ingredients:
  1. 1 CUP Oat, it's easier to use the ready shredded oat
  2. 2 CUPS Water
  3. If you like, a flavor like me berries, to cacao powder. 

BEFORE YOU START, YOU HAVE TO FILL THE WATER INTO YOUR BOWL AND THE ONE CUP OAT. IF YOU DONE THAT YOU PUT OVERNIGHT YOUR OAT MIX IN YOUR FRIDGE. Otherwise the oat and the water are not really a thick mix together. 

Next day you put you blend your mix in the hand blender or mixer to well it looks like a  smoothie. before you start to mix it together you can add the flavors in the amount you wish, or sugar for more sweetness. 

Then you put little by little, depends how large is your sieve, or how small... your oat milk in the thickness from a smoothie. 
 That looks almost like that:


Like you can see if you press with your spoon  of the oat mix, comes your finish oat milk out. Yay! 



The too large oat pieces/bites you can separated in your second bowl, or box for porridge, or other recipes. 


It's easy isn't it?
Before you use your milk you have to shake it, because the oat will sink to the ground after a while. -You should drink the milk in one week, or you putt it in your freezer. That's a good solution, if you doing like me two different milk flavors. 



I wish you a lot of fun by trying the recipe out and I would be happy and very glad if you send your results per mail, or Instagram. (Viktoria_Kirchhoff_) I wish you a fabulous day! Tori xx









Comments

Popular Posts